Triple Cream Brie and Garlic Scape Pesto Pizza

So, I was just trying to make a quick dinner using leftovers, and I stumbled upon something out of this world.  I think my husband should be very sad he is missing dinner tonight!

I know not most of us regularly have garlic scape pesto and triple cream brie on hand*, but I somehow did.  This delicious recipe would be worth going out of your way to find the ingredients.  I only made the "pizza" on one of those silly Arnold Sandwich Thins, but next time it would be worth a proper crust. 

Here's the basic recipe:

1 pizza crust
garlic scape pesto
a few slices of triple cream brie

Make a pizza with a schmear of pesto and thin slices of brie, bake according to pizza crust recipe or package.  Enjoy!

*If you do regulary have these items on hand, we need to be friends!

0 comments: