About Me and My Blog

Enjoying Some Roasted Sucking Pig In Bali (above)



Selling Dates and Almonds in Morocco (below)

Some mornings, I wake up knowing I will need red chilis in my breakfast burrito.

I'm a chick who secretly yells BAM! when I throw spices into the mixture.

I get more excited about what I am going to eat when traveling than anything else, and I always bring home spices as my souvenir.

And the only man I would even consider leaving my husband for is Anthony Bourdain.

This blog is for those with adventurous taste buds like me. People who love to travel and taste the world. There will be recipes, restaurant reviews, and more.







Enjoy.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a long time fan of Shug's Kitchen, I'm always so enthralled by the savory flavors percolating from this blog. I know you're not a baker, but I think you might love this sweeter recipe: http://www.food52.com/recipes/5500
P.S. Anthony Bourdain's all right, but your husband's way cooler.