Roasted beet, tempeh & goat cheese salad

Spring is trying to burst from the ground, and I'm in the mood with this salad. Yesterday, I roasted the beets and began marinating the tempeh in orange juice concentrate with balsamic vinegar. Then tonight I just had to grill the tempeh, dress the greens, and dinner was served. 

I have no real recipe besides a list of ingredients:
*4 small beets, greens cut off, roasted in a covered pan with an inch of water, 1 hour at 400
*tempeh, marinated in a mixture of maybe 2 tbs. frozen OJ concentrate and 2 tbs. balsamic, give or take...
*spinach dressed in:
*dressing made of olive oil (1 tbs), balsamic (2 tbs), OJ concentrate (1 tbs), and dijon mustard (1 tsp)
*soft goat cheese

1 comments:

heatherfeather said...

I love beets with goat cheese SO very much.