Peanut Kelp Noodle Salad

For the last few weeks, I have been gushing over a new find at our local Korean grocery store: Kelp Noodles.  I first read about them in a coworker's raw vegan cookbook.  I took one look at the vegan pad thai recipe and had to try it out.  They're certainly not like a normal pasta noodle.  They're crunchy in a very kelp noodle sort of way.  I've made a few different recipes so far with the kelp noodles: the vegan pad thai, an orange-soy noodle salad, and most recently, a peanut sauce noodle salad.  It couldn't be easier to make.  I always make sure I rinse the kelp noodles well first, then toss with fresh veggies and a sauce and VIOLA!  I often serve simple sauteed tofu on the side, so dinner is ready in 15. 

Today's Peanut Kelp Noodle Salad Recipe:
1 large bag of Kelp Noodles
1/3 bottle of 365 brand organic peanut sauce
2 red peppers, chopped
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Juice of 1/2 lime
Lime wedges for garnish

I mixed it all together in a big bowl and added some sauteed tofu.  Could it be any easier?





0 comments: